Gcse ict short course coursework
Why most people are dead wrong about ict coursework short course, story assignments, literature review on online quiz system, my. Ict gcse courses discussion the short course is sold as a half-gcse but in reality it's about two my favourite used to be the ccea gcse as the coursework was. Ict home gce gcse full course gcse short course entry level examining with ccea welcome to the ict microsite useful links. Content overview: short course 36 ict systems and applications 37 detailed content 38 aqa’s specification for gcse ict brings the subject. Wwwict-teachercom assessment the course is assessed in two waysstudents have to complete:a coursework assignment (60% of the final mark)a written paper [1.
Candidates taking the gcse (short course) ict j061 will need to complete units b061 and b062 or ocr 2013 gcse ict 5 1 12 guided learning hours. Applied information and communication technology gce information and communication technology gcse wjec has a short course and a. Gcse gcse resources with marked by teachers has hundreds of gcse ict coursework and essay examples from which you can.
It is time to start thinking as an adult and get the best gcse coursework writing help on the market our team of experts is always ready to help you. Information about the edexcel gcse ict (2010) for students and teachers, including the specification, key documents and the latest news. This document provides you with suggestions and ideas about how you might deliver the new aqa gcse ict short courses our scheme of work provides lesson blocks.
Ccea gcse in ict assignments (short and full course) œ from september 2004 i foreword the coursework in this booklet is set out in six assignments. Gcse information & communication technology coursework gcse information & communication technology coursework portfolio: for wjec gcse ict short.
- To the gcse award are: short course ict a: in gcse information and communication technology and in the coursework for specification a (short course.
- Gcse short course course content home 100% (no coursework) this course begins in year 9 and continues through year 10 the time allocation for the short course.
- Subject content, aims and learning objectives for the short course gcse in physical education for teaching from 2017 gcse physical education short course.
Aqa ict gcse short course 2014 coursework free pdf ebook download: aqa ict gcse short course 2014 coursework download or read. Year 9 short course gcse ict course outline year 9 2005 - 2006 term hobbies website coursework theory syllbus ref notes resources.
Rated 5/5 based on 44 review
Gcse ict short course coursework mediafiles
Writing a bibliography
A bibliography is a list of all the sources that you used to make your eportfolio. This includes all books, magazines, newspapers, websites, interviews and TV programmes.
There is a standard way of laying them out that you MUST follow. This is:
- Author - put the last name first.
- Title - this should be underlined and in quotation marks.
- Publisher - in a book this is usually located on one of the first few pages.
- Date - the date/year the book/article was published.
Put each source on a single line, with a comma between each and a full stop at the end. You should arrange them in alphabetical order of the author's surname. You should also make sure that the list is double-spaced.
Use the example below as a guide:
Books Fleming, Ian, 'Diamonds are Forever', Penguin Books, 1957.
Jon Spencer, Architect, interviewed on 3/3/2005.
Website http://www.bbc.co.uk/dida, 'Dangers of the Internet', June 2005.
- It is best to keep your bibliography up to date as you go through each project.
- Keep a word processor file called Bibliography open whenever you are working on your project. Add to it whenever you do some research.
- Remember to list authors and sources in alphabetical order.
- Remember it is fine to use secondary sources to gather information for your project, but you cannot just reproduce them. It would be plagiarism [plagiarism: copy a piece of work and passing it off as your own ] and could infringe copyright [copyright: gives the creator of an original piece of work control over its publication, distribution and adaptation ].
- You don't need to have several pages of references, just put in the things you used. Don't add things just for the sake of it.
- You will probably need between 10 and 20 references for most projects.
- Don't put search engines down in your bibliography. It is the information that you found that is the important thing to include.
Now try a Test Bite
Back to Managing projects index