The main building of the Jamiah has been constructed on the donated land that has an area of about one lac square feet. This land is situated in the south of the city of Varanasi amidst a thickly populated area.
We are thankful to God that He has given every success to the efforts of the people of management in the field of construction, and by His grace, they have crossed the first step of its construction. The details of the construction completed so far in the Jamiah are as follows:
- Rooms 122 Nos.
- Flat 22 Nos.
- Old Central Library Hall (area 40 ´ 35 ft.)
- Darul Hadees Hall (area 40 ´ 40 ft.)
- Jamiah Mosque (capacity to incorporate one thousand people offering Namaz inside the main building).
- The Central Library building – this building is situated in the south-west of the campus of the Jamiah and the piece of land on which this building is constructed has an area of 470 square metre. The building has three floors, the ground floor is used as the Seminar Hall.
- Girls’ school building – it has 4 storeys and an area of 400 square metre.
- Primary school for the boys – it has 5 storeys and an area of 346 square metre.
- Salafiah market building in the market for hire – it has 5 storeys and an area of 579 sq. metre.
- Ummahatul Momineen Girls’ College building – it has 6 storeys and an area of 170 square feet.
- Water tank for water boring and storing of drinking water, it supplies water to one and a half thousand people.
- City Centre Building in the mid of the city on a main road for hire – it has 3 storeys and an area of 250 square metre.
- Residential building in the mohalla of Bajardiha – it has 2 storeys and an area of 150 square metre.
- Almanar Boys’ School building for modern education, this school includes a department of computer training also, and this building has 3 storeys and an area of 400 square metre.
The Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and World Languages (KazUIR & WL, Ablai Khan University), or Kazakh State Teacher's Institute of Foreign Languages, as it was identified at its inception, has provided foreign language education for 65 years.
In the summer of 1941, the university began receiving teachers in preparation for the first class of students. The first teacher line up included G.D. Belaya, who taught the history of USSR, N.M. Voinova covered Russian language and literature, and E.F. Treyze taught German language. Hereinafter these teachers became employees of the institute.
Training began with 231 students (113 in Faculty of English, 97 in German language, 21 in French language).
- 1941 Melikov Hanaahmed Karaevich
- 1941 — 1942 Balakaev Maulen Balakayuly
- 1942 — 1943 Suleymenov Bekezhan Suleymenovich
- 1943 — 1947 Fisenko Varvara Fedorovna
- 1947 — 1951 Kuznecov Alexey Ivanovich
- 1951 — 1956 Pahmurnyj Pavel Mihajlovich
- 1956 — 1962 Iskakov Tulesh Iskakovich
- 1962 — 1967 Ibraeva Ajar Khakimovna
- 1967 — 1976 Zhandildinov Nurymbet Zhandildinovich
- 1977 — 1978 Akhanov Kakhan Akhanovich
- 1979 — 1987 Amirov Rakysh Satovich
- 1987 — 1992 Irmuhanov Beimbet Babikteevich
- 1992 — 1999 Ahmetov Adil Kurmanzhanuly
- 1999 — Kunanbaeva Salima Sagikyzy