Before giving away a list of finance dissertation topics examples, let me give you a brief overview of what is finance.
Finance can be described as the study of investments. It is a combination of two interrelated activities - how money is handled and the process of obtaining the funds required. In a brief way, you can call it the science of money management. To operate smoothly, individuals, companies, and the government units are needed to have funds. To acquire that fund, the financial institution estimates the price of assets based on risk level involved along with the expected rate of return.
Finance Dissertation Topics Selection Areas
Students pursuing MBA with finance as major usually find it difficult to choose dissertation topics for MBA finance. Finance is a vast field and can be attached with banking and accounting as major subjects. That is why; students also search for dissertation topics in banking and finance and dissertation topics for accounting and finance. There are so many areas you can explore to create topics for your finance dissertation. We have generated a list of areas you can choose to make some good finance dissertation topics. The list follows;
- Financial Management
- Global Finance
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Strategy
- Risk Management
- Finance Portfolios
- Share Prices
- Capital Investment
- Financial Planning
- Financial Crisis
- Banking Industry
Finance Dissertation Topics Examples List
Either you are an undergraduate student, doing your MBA, or about to start your PhD; following finance dissertation topics examples can help you to make your own dissertation topic on finance.
Cognitive moral development theory and moral maturity of accounting and finance professionals.
Cooperation and opportunism in venture capital financed companies.
Gender and development through western eyes: an analysis of microfinance as the west's solution to third world women, poverty, and neoliberalism.
A multi-factor quadratic stochastic volatility model with applications in finance and insurance.
A quantitative study describing the impact of innovation-related investment and management performance on corporate financial returns.
American venture capital in a Post-American world: the role of firm resources and capabilities in U.S. Cross-border venture capital investment.
Approaches to efficient investment in nonpoint source pollution management -- a municipal perspective.
Asset levels of service-based decision support system for municipal infrastructure investment.
Bank community development corporation investments in community economic development.
Barriers to credit and investment to minority business entrepreneurs: an investigation in the Rockford, Illinois, metropolitan statistical area.
Exploring opportunities and obstacles for foreign direct investment in Pakistan's energy sector.
The impact of Saudi economic reform on FDI (foreign direct investment).
Effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth: a case study of Nigeria.
Can microfinance institutions reach the poorest of the poor and accomplish financial sustainability at the same time?
Access to finance for SMEs in the UK: how do SMEs meet their needs for finance at the start-up stage and beyond, given their exclusion from the capital markets?
Can't find any of the above-stated topics interesting? No problem, we don't want you to leave our website empty-handed. If you have finance dissertation titles in mind and want someone to help you modify or unable to think of a topic of your interest at all, let us help you with it, absolutely free, that too in just 24 hours.
Looking for dissertation topics in microfinance, corporate finance, banking and finance, accounting and finance or in any other finance area, Get one for free by clicking below.
Coming Up With Interesting Ideas For A Dissertation In Finance
Finance is likely not the most exciting field in the world for many. However, finance students seem to find the entire topic endlessly fascinating. Your dissertation is important, so you want to decide on a topic that is going to keep the professor awake while he or she is reading it. What is considered interesting when it comes to finance? Here are some interesting ideas that you can browse through when looking for the topic you want to do your dissertation on:
- A partnership between the private and the public sectors is a crucial and vital element of finance. Is this true?
- What is the financial viability of selected (by you and area specific) financial products that are available for people to purchase on the local market?
- Explain the consequences of the rapid development of microfinance, both internationally and at home.
- Micro-finance: How has it revolutionized the banking industry in the UK?
- How important is it for developing economies to be aware of microfinance? What impact does it have?
- An empirical study in the Euro zone: What type of access is available to financial services for those in the lower-income bracket, including through microcredit and microfinance
- A comparative study of major financial innovations in Asia and Europe.
- What constraints are laid on the development of a complete microfinance market in the United States?
- The growing demand for collective investment schemes in the UK: Recommendations, discussions, and a strategic analysis.
- In regards to growth and investment, how important is it that there is access to credit and various other financial services?
- Tax statuses and non-profits: An analysis of the differences between the UK and the United States.
- International commerce: How to increase profits in a virtual world.
- The Federal Reserve Board: Who are they, what do they do, and why are they so controversial?
- Revamping the banking industry: New ways to solve old problems.
- The current dynamics of account and exchange rates in China and the United States: A comparative analysis.
- Stock market development: How does China influence the world markets? How dependent is their country on the highs and lows of the stock market?
- The impact of the money supply on economic growth in Brazil, Mexico, and the United States.
- A comparison of microfinance institutions and microfinance banks on entrepreneurial skills development.