Theses/Dissertations from 2017
ANALYSIS OF HUMORAL IMMUNE RESPONSES IN HORSES WITH EQUINE PROTOZOAL MYELOENCEPHALITIS, Catherine-Jane Angwin
INFLAMMATION AND INSULIN DYSREGULATION IN THE HORSE, Sarah E. Elzinga
AN INVESTIGATION INTO SPECIFIC SEMINAL PLASMA PROTEINS AND THEIR EFFECT ON THE INNATE IMMUNE RESPONSE TO BREEDING IN THE MARE, Carleigh Elizabeth Fedorka
EVOLUTION OF EQUINE ARTERITIS VIRUS DURING PERSISTENT INFECTION IN THE REPRODUCTIVE TRACT OF THE STALLION AND THE MALE DONKEY, Bora Nam
LYMPHOCYTE-MEDIATED INFLAMM-AGING IN THE HORSE, Melissa Hope Siard
PHYSIOLOGICAL CHANGES ASSOCIATED WITH PREGNANT OR NONPREGNANT MARES GRAZING PASTURES OF ORCHARDGRASS-BLUEGRASS, KENTUCKY 31 TALL FESCUE INFECTED WITH EPICHLOË COENOPHIALA, OR KYFA9821 TALL FESCUE INFECTED WITH THE NOVEL ENDOPHYTE AR584, Victoria A. Taylor
ROLE OF SKELETAL PARACRINE SIGNALS IN THE PROLIFERATION AND CHONDROGENIC DIFFERENTIATION OF INTERZONE CELLS, Parvathy Thampi
Biology and Detection of Pregnanes During Late Gestation in the Mare, Michelle Arelia Ann Wynn
Theses/Dissertations from 2016
DIFFERENTIAL GENE EXPRESSION IN EQUINE CARTILAGINOUS TISSUES AND INDUCED CHONDROCYTES, Emma N. Adam
EFFECTS OF FEEDING A YEAST-BASED SUPPLEMENT CONTAINING DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA) FROM A HETEROTROPHICALLY GROWN MICROALGAE, VITAMIN E, AND SELENIUM ON STALLION SPERM MOTION CHARACTERISTICS, Lauren D. Goedde
Theses/Dissertations from 2015
REVERSIBLE DOWNREGULATION OF HYPOTHALAMIC-PITUITARY-GONADAL AXIS IN THE STALLION WITH A THIRD-GENERATION GNRH ANTAGONIST, Gabriel Monteiro Davolli
UTERINE ARTERY RUPTURE, AN ANGIOPATHY OF THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM OF THE MARE: OCCURRENCE AND POTENTIAL EFFECTS, Ana G. Toro Mayorga
GLUCOCORTICOID-INDUCED CHONDROCYTE CYTOTOXICITY AT DOSES RECOMMENDED FOR INTRA-ARTICULAR THERAPY IN HORSES, Wenying Zhu
Theses/Dissertations from 2014
ANTI-MÜLLERIAN HORMONE IN STALLIONS AND MARES: PHYSIOLOGICAL VARIATIONS, CLINICAL APPLICATIONS, AND MOLECULAR ASPECTS, Anthony N.J. Claes
USE OF GENOMIC TOOLS TO DISCOVER THE CAUSE OF CHAMPAGNE DILUTION COAT COLOR IN HORSES AND TO MAP THE GENETIC CAUSE OF EXTREME LORDOSIS IN AMERICAN SADDLEBRED HORSES, Deborah G. Cook
Studies on Equine Placentitis, Igor Frederico Canisso
EXAMINATION OF THE SNSAG SURFACE ANTIGEN GENE FAMILY IN SARCOCYSTIS NEURONA, Ablesh Gautam
THE ROLES OF ORTHOPAEDIC PATHOLOGY AND GENETIC DETERMINANTS IN EQUINE CERVICAL STENOTIC MYELOPATHY, Jennifer Gail Janes
EVALUATION OF THE SUSCEPTIBILITY AND HUMORAL IMMUNE RESPONSE OF FOALS TO RHODOCOCCUS EQUI INFECTION, Macarena G. Sanz
MODULATION OF TYPE-I INTERFERON MEDIATED IMMUNE RESPONSE: A NOVEL INNATE IMMUNE EVASION STRATEGY OF EQUINE HERPESVIRUS 1, Sanjay Sarkar
ROLE OF VIRAL AND HOST FACTORS IN INFLUENZA VIRUS MEDIATED INHIBITION OF INTERLEUKIN-23, Ashish Tiwari
Theses/Dissertations from 2013
EQUINE SERUM ANTIBODY RESPONSES TO STREPTOCOCCUS EQUI AND STREPTOCOCCUS ZOOEPIDEMICUS, Rafaela De Negri
Chondrodysplasia-Like Dwarfism in the Miniature Horse, John E. Eberth
EQUINE PROTOZOAL MYELOENCEPHALITIS: INVESTIGATION OF GENETIC SUSCEPTIBILITY AND ASSESSMENT OF AN EQUINE INFECTION METHOD, Breanna M. Gaubatz
EVIDENCE FOR THE MATURATION OF CELLULAR IMMUNE RESPONSES IN EQUINE INFECTIOUS ANEMIA VIRUS-INFECTED PONIES, Chong Liu
27 Brilliant Ideas For A Dissertation On Animal Behavior
Dissertation is a research paper work done by the students which is to be submitted at the end of the semester. This thesis paper acts as a milestone in the career of the students since through this; the students acquire the knowledge of researching something. The students, i.e. you can gain that much of power to write a thesis paper if you are interested to pursue PhD degree afterwards. You have to present your paper in such a way, that the readers should feel curious to read it.
So for that purpose, at first you have to choose an intriguing topic to captivate the readers. So all you need to know about writing on animal behavior is, the topics chosen by you should possess that quality, because of which the readers allurement would get increased.
Here are some examples of dissertation ideas, which you can opt for:
- The behavioral role of the reef cleaner fishes in Indonesia. Write about the function of those fishes in the ecosystem.
- The study of the behavior of the large elephants in South Africa.
- Malagasy giant Hognose snake’s spatial behavioral ecology.
- Behavioral ecology of the nocturnal lemurs in the North Westerns Madagascar’s dry deciduous forests.
- Nesting site preferences of the sea turtles.
- Sex differences and grouping patters of the spider monkeys.
- Mating behavior of Rhesus monkeys.
- Social aspects of Zebra fish behavior.
- Bed- bug behavior.
- How can a horse be trained? What are the behavioral aspects of the horse while its training?
- Ethology of a tiger during the hunting session.
- Does the behavior of the carnivores’ animals’ changes when they get injured?
- The reason behind the lightning of the fireflies at night.
- Dogs are known to be the most loyal pet friend of the human beings.
- What change in the behavior of the dog can be seen if his master shifts his lookout towards his dear ones rather than spending time with his pet?
- Behavior of the small aquarium fishes when they give birth in the aquarium.
- What is the difference between the attitude of a caged bird and a bird that lives a free life?
- Behavior of the small ants in the rainy season.
- Behavior of a shark towards the other animals.
- Dolphin as a friend of a mankind.
- Mating of snakes.
- Difference between the attitude of a tiger and cheetah.
- Elephants can be kept as a pet.
- Caged birds cannot lead a free life and depends on their masters.
- Behavior of the frogs during rain.
- Is there any chance of risks in the animals used in the circus?
- Effect of the behavior of the animals over entire ecosystem.